What this is and how it works:
- Live Homework Help from Tutor.com connects you with a live, online tutor.
- All you need is a Gail Borden Library Card and a computer or a device with a web browser and an Internet connection. (See Tutor.com's Frequently Asked Questions page for minimum system requirements.)
- You can use Live Homework Help from Tutor.com at home, at school and at the library.
- You can unlock extra features by creating a free Tutor.com account once you've connected using your Gail Borden Library Card.
- Your free Tutor.com account will allow you to use the Tutor.com To GoTM iOS or Android app on a compatible mobile device.
Types of homework help available:
K-12 students can get help either in English or in Spanish in a wide range of subjects including math, science, English, social studies and essay review. Tutors are also available to assist with GED preparation.
College students can get help either in English or in Spanish for their college level courses including English, science, math, social studies, and essay review. , Tutors also provide career services such as resume review, job searching and interview preparation.
Adults can get help in either in English or in Spanish with career services including resume review, job searching and interview preparation. Tutors can also help with GED and Citizenship preparation, and essay review. Additionally tutors can help adult learners with back to school needs.
Hours: 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. every day
Days closed: New Year's Day , Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
|Please Note: We also have a list of private tutors that is compiled and maintained by library staff.|