Visit the Tapestry of Freedom exhibit any time the library is open!
Visit A Tapestry of Freedom exhibits any time the library is open for a self-guided tour. Brochures, maps and a list of events are available at the Greeter Desk. Check the Calendar of Events online now to see what’s happening.
Need help finding the Gail Borden Public Library? Click here for a map and directions.
Need help navigating the building? Click here for Building Information.
General Tour Guidelines:
- Please allow yourself plenty of time before library closing, since your tour may last as long as 60 minutes.
- The exhibits may be viewed in any order.
- Please remember that the library will be continuing normal operations during A Tapestry of Freedom. Other library users will expect a quiet environment, so please keep your voice low.
- Bring your camera. Photography of most exhibits is permitted.
- The library is handicapped accessible. Scooters for the disabled are available by request at the Circulation Desk and at the Second Floor Information Desk (I.D. is required).
Prepare for your visit by using our Teacher Resources in advance.
Guided tours will be available for groups of eight or more people (e.g., class visits, scout troops, homeschoolers, clubs, families, etc.) beginning on Monday, April 21, 2008.
Please complete our online form to sign up for a guided tour. You will receive confirmation of the date and time of your visit in the near future.
Questions or comments can be emailed to email@example.com.