Everyone can get involved!
What Does Freedom Mean to You? Tell us by downloading a video, talking about your experiences via a recording, or writing your story. Click here.
The Gail Borden Public Library relies on their many volunteers! We want you to join us!
- Docents will give scripted tours for groups of 15 or less. Each tour lasts approximately one hour. Docents should commit to volunteering at least once a week for 2- to 4-hour shifts (4 hours preferred). Training will be held on April 17, 18, 19 or as schedule permits.
- Translators are needed to translate written materials from English to Spanish.
- Digital photographers will cover special events. A digital camera will be provided, if necessary.
- Greeters meet and greet people with a smile as they enter the library, provide simple directions and hand out brochures.
- Ticket-takers will volunteer for concerts and special programs.
- Hospitality crew will set up, serve refreshments and clean up at special events.
- Volunteers are needed to compile materials for mailings.
Partnership Opportunities for Businesses and Organizations
Become a Tapestry partner. Together we strengthen the fabric of our community.
Please contact Denise Raleigh, Director of Marketing, Development and Communications at 847-429-5980 or email email@example.com.
Click here to see a list of Tapestry partners.